One of our favorite ways to embrace la vie en rose is to throw memorable soirees for our dearest friends. This spring, we encourage you to get dressed up and invite your meilleures amies to your home for small bites and delicious drinks. The tasty libation that’s at the top of our list as the weather warms up is an Eau de Rose Cointreau Fizz. Easy to make and absolutely beautiful when concocted, this rosey refreshment is sure to leave your tastebuds tingling!
- 30 ml of Cointreau
- Soda water
- 1 tsp of rose water
- 2 tsp of raspberry juice
- Lime juice
- Edible flowers or herbs for garnish
- In a glass, mix together the Cointreau, rose water, raspberry juice and lime juice
- Stir the mixture together with a spoon
- Add ice to the glass
- Top your glass off with soda water
- Add a sprig of your favorite herb or a few edible flowers to decorate
Can’t get enough of the French lifestyle? Subscribe to Vol.2.2 OuiPlease Vol. 2.2 today and receive the best of France at your doorstep.