OuiPlease OuiCook Sunday DIY French Recipe
Whether a yummy snack in the afternoon with a french press, or a Saturday dessert with an armagnac, this French honey cake is mouthwatering! Just slightly sweet because of the touch of honey, the delicious cake leaves you wanting more. Plus its easy to make and easy to serve, we will definitely be pulling out this recipe often!
- Preheat the oven to 350? F. Grease an 8 X 8 inch square cake pan. A parchment square in the bottom might be a good idea if you think the cake will stick to your pan. Grease the parchment too.
- Sift the flours into a mixing bowl. Any large pieces of bran left in the strainer can be discarded. Add the baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
- Add the eggs, honey, milk, and butter. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Add the prunes and stir to distribute them.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until a cake tester poked into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool. Dust with powdered sugar if desired. Serve.
Want to receive the best in French epicure, accessories, jewelry, and more? Subscribe today and get 25% off your first box with code: BLOOM15