Breakfast in Bed with Fay Maison
- August 12, 2016
- 0 Comment(s)
Fay Maison is where traditional French pastries meet a passion for clean eating. Whether you’re gluten-intolerant, lactose-intolerant, or simply attentive when it comes to your health, Fay Maison has something delicious for you. For those Sunday morning breakfasts in bed, try Fay Maison’s organic, gluten-free, lactose-free Chestnut Flour Waffle and Pancake Mix. Make up to 10 delicious waffles for a breakfast or brunch that is rich with Vitamin E, protein, fiber and minerals.
Yield: 10 waffles
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 ⅓ C of rice milk
⅕ C of vegetable oil
1. Preheat and grease waffle iron or griddle.
2. Pour Fay Maison mixture into a container. Add in milk, eggs and oil and beat with a whisk until smooth and lump-free.
3. Pour mixture onto waffle iron, or ladle out onto a griddle for pancakes.
4. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes depending on your cooking surface and your personal taste.
5. Enjoy your waffle (or pancakes) plain, or with the accompaniment of your choice! Honey and fresh fruits are some of our favorite additions.
Discover Fay Maison and other notable French epicure brands in OuiPlease Vol.2.3 Summer Escapade.