Honey, Plums, & French Tarts: A Perfect Summer Combo
Summer is in full-swing, and we know that fruity desserts are all the rage. We think that plums are the perfect fruit to utilize in your next summer desert. This simple plum tart recipe highlights the sweetness that plums can bring to your summer desserts. Consider this recipe for your next two-ingredient summer dessert: plums are parfait!
Plum & Honey Tart Ingredients
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry– thawed according to package directions
- 1 pound red plums, apricots, or peaches pitted and cut into ½” wedges
- ¼ cup sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- Flaky sea salt
Plum & Honey Tart Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut the sheet of pastry into six 4” squares
- Place tarts on parchment-lined baking sheet
- Prick the pastry repeatedly with a fork
- Top with plums (leave ½” border)
- Sprinkle with sugar and pepper
- Bake tart for 25-30 minutes until the edges are golden brown: rotate the pan halfway through the baking time
- Drizzle with honey and add more salt
Ready to make the perfect plum and honey tarts? Grab the essentials below!
For the full recipe, visit bon appétit.