An invigorating morning drink and a calming nightcap at the end of the day, Kusmi Tea’s AquaRosa over ice is our go-to summer drink.
AquaRosa is a newly launched fruit blend in the Kusmi Tea collection. The delicate taste is created with apple, red berries, blackberries, and hibiscus. The hibiscus plant is native to West Africa, Egypt and Mexico, where its red flowers are traditionally used to make a beautiful pink tea.
Fresh and floral, AquaRosa Abyssinian fruit tea is a delicious, caffeine-free infusion. Whip up your own batch and delight your senses with this ruby red infusion.
Kusmi Tea AquaRosa
1 cup boiling water
– Place 2 teaspoons of loose leaf AquaRosa tea in a tea infuser.
– Put the infuser in a cup of boiling water.
– Let the infuser sit in the water for 4-5 minutes.
– Fill a pitcher ¾ of the way full with ice cubes.
– Take the infuser out of the water and pour the tea into the pitcher.
Tap into your luxurious side with OuiPlease and plan your Summer Escapade … Become a member and receive the best of France at your doorstep every other month.