Some mothers are creative, some are intellectual, some… are francophiles.
This Mother’s Day, treat your Mom to a day in France. Even if you don’t have a passport or boarding pass, you can recreate your mother’s favorite country with any of these 8 activities!
- Breakfast in bed: Fresh croissants? Oui, please!
- Go to the spa for a beauty treatment.
- Visit the museum: Renoir galleries, anyone?
- Hit hole-in-the-wall clothing boutiques: Emerge with black, white and gray essentials.
- Take a walk: Extra points if you’re wearing high heels while doing so.
- Sit at a cafe: People watch through designer sunglasses.
- Order an espresso, s’il vous plait!
- Give the gift of OuiPlease: An annual subscription or a limited edition box, both are sure to delight her!