For a long time, it seems women have been wanting to know the secret to great Parisian style. Take it from us, it’s actually quite simple. More than the clothes you wear, it’s all in your attitude. Once you’ve got that down and you stay true to wearing to what makes you feel confident and comfortable, the rest will follow. Since we are all for style AND comfort, we are loving Les Petites Paris. With Les Petites, it just so happens you get the best of both worlds. Think basics with a twist. Their minimalist designs come in beautiful silhouettes and often neutral colors, making them timeless pieces you’ll want to keep in your closet for ever. Take a look for yourself, you won’t be disappointed: http://www.lespetites.fr/
And with that, we leave you with a few style tips to really get you in that Parisian état d’ésprit:
- Mix tailored, perfectly cut pants with a simple, cotton t-shirt.
- Use a sequined sweater with men’s trousers instead of a skirt.
- Hunt for big, chunky scarves and wear them with everything. Or try wearing several light scarves on top of one another.
- Dress down a tux jacket with sneakers.
- Full pants with tight-fitting tops and vice versa.
- Opt for a pair of heels with a pair of distressed jean shorts.
- Try both jewelry extremes: ultra simple and minimal vs. stacked rings, bracelets or necklaces.
- A diamond necklace with denim, pourqoui pas?