Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Subscription, Return and Refund Policy
Single Parcel Membership, Month-to-Month Membership, Premium Annual Membership: All sales are final. Due to the custom nature of Oui Please boxes, we are unfortunately not able to accept returns, refund, credit, exchange or transfer after the order has been shipped. We will give refunds on certain orders that have not been shipped but once your box has been shipped you cannot exchange or return for a refund. If you dispute a payment your account will be placed on hold. We are not responsible for subscription boxes missed during the hold.
Upon enrollment in the Month-to-Month Membership, your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the then-current subscription rate. Your credit card will be charged an automatic Month-to-Month Membership on the same day every other month until you cancel. You may cancel your Month-to-Month Membership at any time by logging onto to your account and following the cancellation procedures or by contacting our customer service at email@example.com.
Premium Annual Membership
Please note that annual memberships do not renew so do not cancel your account. Once you receive all 6 boxes your account will be complete unless you manually resubscribe. If you cancel your account before receiving all 6 boxes this may result in missing a box. OuiPlease is not responsible for boxes missed due to cancellation by the subscriber.
If you receive a defective product or a product is missing in your Oui Please box, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to find a solution. You must contact us within 30 days of the shipping date.
When shipping to Canada The Canadian package recipient is responsible for paying GST and PST on their purchases as well as duties and shipping and handling every other month. Prices will vary depending on your membership. Discount codes do not apply to Canadian memberships unless otherwise specified.
Shipping is free with in the United states for orders totaling $50 or more. If you wish to return or exchange an item or are unhappy with (because of size, color, scent, etc.), you may be charged for shipping.
3. Risk of loss
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided at time of order. Please track your shipment as Oui Please is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
The merchandise purchased will be shipped by a third party carrier. We deny all responsibility of the merchandise as soon as it leaves our warehouse. As a result title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Any dispute or claim must be resolved with the third party carrier.
If you wish, you can request a signature upon delivery for a small fee.
If you file a claim with our carrier you must report this as soon as possible so we may work with the carrier as well.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on OuiPlease’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OuiPlease’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OuiPlease at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OuiPlease’s web site are provided “as is”. OuiPlease makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OuiPlease does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OuiPlease or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OuiPlease’s Internet site, even if OuiPlease or a OuiPlease authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OuiPlease’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OuiPlease does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OuiPlease may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OuiPlease does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OuiPlease has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OuiPlease of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OuiPlease’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of TEXAS without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.