Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Subscription, Return and Refund Policy
Single Box, Month-to-Month Membership, Premium Annual Membership: All sales are final. Due to the custom nature of OuiPlease boxes, we are not able to accept returns, refund, credit, exchange or transfer after the order has been processed. If you dispute a payment your account will be placed on hold. We are not responsible for subscription boxes missed during the hold.
Upon enrollment in the Month-to-Month Membership, your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the then-current subscription rate. Your credit card will be charged an automatic Month-to-Month Membership on the same day every other month until you cancel. Due to the custom nature of OuiPlease boxes, we are unfortunately not able to accept returns, refund, credit, exchange or transfer after the order has been processed. You may cancel your Month-to-Month Membership at any time by logging into to your account and following the cancellation procedures or by contacting our customer service at [email protected]
Premium Annual Membership
Please note that annual memberships do not renew so do not cancel your account. Once you receive all 6 boxes your account will be complete unless you manually resubscribe. If you cancel your account before receiving all 6 boxes this may result in missing a box. OuiPlease is not responsible for boxes missed due to cancellation by the subscriber.
If you receive a defective product in your Oui Please box, please contact our customer service at [email protected]. We will do our best to find a solution. You must contact us within 15 days of the shipping date. If you would like to cancel and receive a refund for the remaining orders in your subscription, a $75.00 processing fee will be applied.
When shipping to Canada, the Canadian package recipient is responsible for paying GST and PST on their purchases as well as duties and shipping and handling every other month. Prices will vary depending on your membership. Discount codes do not apply to Canadian memberships unless otherwise specified.
Shipping is free within the United states for orders totaling $50.00 or more. If you choose to mail your return to OuiPlease, we ask that you cover the return shipping charges. We are unable to accept CODs for returned merchandise.
3. Risk of loss
A shipping confirmation with your tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided at the time of order. If a change of address is needed, the customer must email customer service at [email protected] prior to their item shipping. Please track your shipment as OuiPlease is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
The merchandise purchased will be shipped by a third party carrier. We deny all responsibility of the merchandise as soon as it leaves our warehouse. As a result title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Any dispute or claim must be resolved with the third party carrier.
If you file a claim with our carrier you must report this as soon as possible so we may work with the carrier as well.
4. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on OuiPlease’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OuiPlease’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OuiPlease at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OuiPlease’s website are provided “as is”. OuiPlease makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OuiPlease does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OuiPlease or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OuiPlease’s Internet site, even if OuiPlease or a OuiPlease authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OuiPlease’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OuiPlease does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OuiPlease may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OuiPlease does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OuiPlease has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OuiPlease of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OuiPlease’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of TEXAS without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.